Hello! I am the other author of the Betons' blog. I am Matthew!
Today, we have had a great day, starting with swimming lessons at the leisure centre, then taking Abi to ballet (she also found out her primary grade exam results today, she got highly commended!) Mum was away at a sewing day school, so me and Dad set out to do my homework (a boring 3 minute presentation on book genres.) We had lunch, then played badminton in the garden. Then I persuaded Dad to let me have some time on Minecraft until Mum came back. Once Mum came back, we watched Despicable Me, and I would rate it 8/10 because it is funny but totally bizzare. Then we had a lovely tea; mum had made home-made taco thingies out of tortilla wraps.
A pretty cool day!
You missed out Dr Who Matt !!!!!
ReplyDeleteOops, yes he did!
ReplyDelete